Attic and Ceiling Fans
Attic and Ceiling Fan Installation for Central NJ
Ever wonder why your utility bills are higher than they should be?
Insufficient ventilation may just be the problem.
Insufficient ventilation can also result in high attic temperatures, and can even raise the temperature of your home. Another issue that can arise with high attic temperatures is that they can affect the life expectancy of your roofing materials. With the help of Duke Electric, we can install a new attic fan for proper ventilation or even repair a loud fan that isn’t quite doing its job.
Ceiling fans will always be a great addition to any room because during both the summer and the winter months, ceiling fans can regulate the temperature in your home at a lower cost than many other solutions!
Need something else?
- Pool Installation: If you're looking to install a new pool in your New Jersey home, click here to see how Duke can help.
- Interior and Exterior Lighting: Need to add additional interior and exterior lights to your home? See what Duke can do for your lighting situation by clicking here.
- Home Theatre Installation: Want to install a brand new home theatre in your New Jersey home to entertain guests, click here to see our installation packages.
- Home Automation: Home automation is growing in demand, have you upgraded your home? Click here to see how Duke can help automate your home.
- Circuit Breakers and Fuses: If you need to fix a circuit breaker or replace a fuse, Duke Electric can help you out. Click here to see how.
- Generators: Are you ready for when the lights go out during the next major storm? Duke Electric can help keep the lights on and the kids asleep with electrical generator packages. Click here to check them out.
Therefore, ceiling fans can be a crucial way to save energy. A typical ceiling fan in your home uses only about as much power as a 100 watt light bulb. With the option of having a multi-speed reversible fan installed, you can earn savings anywhere from 25%-40% on cooling, and up to 10% on heating.
Call Duke Electric to have a professional install your new ceiling fans throughout your home!
At Duke Electric, we can also repair your current ceiling fan(s) or those that have just flat out stopped working, vibrate, or shake. Most of the time, fans that have these issues are not able to circulate air to the best of their ability, resulting in buzzing or humming while they are operating, disabling their capability to work properly.